Dreamtime Indigenous Services are committed to creating and supporting opportunities to advance the best interests of the Indigenous Community.
Dreamtime Indigenous Services will ensure legal compliance is maintained at all times with all systems, policy and processes.
Dreamtime Indigenous Services will collect and store information regarding our clients and customers, our employees, contractors and others, and ensure it is managed to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988. Dreamtime Indigenous Services will always meet its obligations related to the collection, storage, management and handling of all personal information, and will ensure:
- Open and transparent management processes for personal information.
- The option for anonymity and use of pseudonyms where practicable.
- We collect only the personal information required, to perform Dreamtime services, with the consent of the
- We effectively deal with unsolicited personal information in a reasonable time frame.
- We notify each individual of information we have collected information for, and the purposes for the
- We do not use or disclose personal information, for any purpose not related to the performance of
- We do not use or provide personal information collected, to any other entities for the use of direct
- We have in place effective contractor engagement arrangements, to ensure entities we work with do not
breach the Australian Privacy Principles.
- We implement processes to ensure the quality of personal information collected.
- The security of personal information to prevent misuse, interference and loss.
- When required by the individual, we will provide access to their personal information.
- We correct personal information collected when we become aware it is inaccurate, or an individual request
that their personal information is corrected.
- Disclosure of information will only occur with the consent of our clients.
This policy and the associated procedure DTM-PRC-001 Managing Private Collected Information Procedure, applies to all Dreamtime Indigenous Services employees, contractors, subcontractors, consultants and visitors and shall be reviewed at least annually.
Chief Executive Officer
8 July 2018